What information do we collect?
You can browse our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself and your organisation. Once you give us your personal information and Your organisation's information (together "the Information") You are not anonymous to Us. If You choose to provide Us with the Information, You consent to the transfer and storage of that Information on Our servers.
The Information which we may collect and store about You and Your organisation includes the following:-
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) financial information, credit card or bank account numbers.
- transactional information based on Your activities on the Site (such as bidding, buying, selling, Goods and content you generate or that relates to your account).
- shipping, billing and other information You provide to purchase or ship goods.
- broadcasts, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Site, and correspondence sent to Us.
- other information from your interaction with our Site, Services, content including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, IP address and standard web log information.
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate Yourself or Your Organisation or if We believe you are violating Site the terms of the Site User Agreement.
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to us We will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about You and your organisation from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
We don't sell or rent your Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without Your prior written consent or provide Your information to third parties other than as required by law.
In collecting the Information, we are able to provide you with a safe, smooth and efficient Service. You agree that we may use your Information to:
- provide the Services and customer support You request.
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Site Use Agreement.
- customise, measure and improve our Services and content.
- tell You about our Services.
Contacting you for other purposes
We will contact You about other Services we provide from time to time by email, telephone, fax or other electronic messaging service - but only if You choose to provide these contact details and request that We contact You about Services by ticking the relevant box in your profile.
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect information about Your visit to our Site. This information is used to make Your visit to our Site more efficient, and to help us follow browsing preferences on our Site so that we can make regular improvements. [Our external web host may also automatically log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.]
Cookies are small text files that can be used by web sites to make a user's experience more efficient. When You register with Us we offer You a cookie to save your log in details. This means you will not need to use Your username and password to access our contents when using the computer on which the cookie is stored. However, You will still need to use your Login and password to access your profile. The cookie file itself does not store your personal information. If you do want to delete any cookies that are already on Your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can access them through some types of browser. More information about cookies, including how to block them and/or delete them, can be found at AboutCookies.org.
Your information is stored on our servers. We try to protect data and use tools to protect Your Information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as You know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your Information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although We work very hard to protect your privacy, We do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your Information or private communications will always remain private.
You can ask for a copy of the Information we hold [(for which we may charge a small fee)]. We will also correct any inaccuracies in your information at your request.